Welcome to my last week co-hosting Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! It’s been a blast co-hosting and I am sad to see it come to an end. For the last two months I have had the pleasure of checking out quite a few blogs 🙂
Financial Peace is something very close to my heart. There are so many families right now struggling due to the change in oil prices. A blog post that really stood out to me last week was 5 Reasons To Find Financial Peace By Elise from Harvey Ever After.
It got me thinking and I found some Dave Ramsey series to do on Right Now Media. Time to do some studying 🙂
Now onto Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party
Here are this week’s
Last week, the two posts that received the most clicks were both blogging related. We bloggers are always wanting to learn! Please make sure that you are visiting the couple of posts before your post and pinning them. We all want to receive traffic from linky parties, so let’s help each other out!
- Penguins in Pink shared some Blogging Goals, Stats and Tips last week. It was fun to see what she is reading so that she continues to learn and grow.
- I loved the tips I learned from The Pin Junkie’s post Pinterest Tips That Will Blow You Away.
Here are my featured posts from last week’s party!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
We have new co-hosts for January and February. Please follow them on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.