Hello everyone! I am excited to be hosting Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party for another week. The post that caught me eye this week was Food Photography Friday: 5 Tips For Creating Better Images For Instagram and Foodgawaker. by Stephanie
I recently got Instagram, (Yes, you can follow!) and honestly I am totally clueless about it. I found Stephanie’s post easy to follow along and learned a few tips. Now lets move onto this weeks link up 🙂 Have a great Monday everyone!
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s
The following three posts received the most clicks last week!
- How I am Organizing my Pin Sharing This Year from Creative K Kids
- What Your Teenager is Really Eating at School from Parenting Healthy
- Buckets of Love Free Printable Valentine & Homemade Playdough Recipe from Brendid
Here are my featured posts from last week’s party!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
We have new co-hosts for January and February. Please follow them on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
<div align="center"><a href="http://creativekkids.com/category/bloggers-brags-weekly-pinterest-party" title="Creative K Kids"><img src="http://creativekkids.com/bloggers brags logo (2).jpg" alt="Creative K Kids" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://creativekkids.com/category/bloggers-brags-weekly-pinterest-party" title="Creative K Kids"><img src="http://creativekkids.com/featered button.jpg" alt="Creative K Kids" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.