When The Hubby and I go to functions for him he always forgets to introduce me. He doesn’t mean to do it but he does. I always bug him about it and it’s became a joke between us.
Until this weekend.
I did the unthinkable and forgot to introduce him!
We stayed after church yesterday to have lunch and play games with friends. The people we hanged out with where the same people we attended a life group with, (plus a new friend.)
It was a blast! I mean a blast! The Hubby has worked away a lot these past years so we have missed hanging out with friends. With a smile on my face we drove home.
“Hun who was he?”
“What do you mean?” I ask.
“The guy beside _____. Is that her brother?” He counter asks.
Ops…I did the unthinkable. I forgot to introduce him to the new person at the table. My husband got a chuckle ’cause the roles were reversed for once!
Has that ever happen to you?
Now please join me for week four of co-hosting Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s
- Bacon and Cheese Bagels from Far From Normal had 8 clicks! These look addictive!
- Chocolate Cherry Brownies from Domain of the Mad Mommy had 7 clicks. Here’s a perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day.
Here are my featured posts from last week’s party!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
We have new co-hosts for January and February. Please follow them on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.