Balance is can be tricky, especially with friendship. I find that I often get caught up in my day-to-day mommy life that I forget to grow my friendships. (Thank-fully I have some great friends who understand.) During a recent prayer session God reminded me.
I poured out my heart about being lonely and I left it before his feet.
During the next month things moved. I started connecting with friends, making it a priority to go for lunch and visiting after church. It was interesting to see God work in this area.
More interesting for the first time in my life I started praying for different areas of Friendship. Connecting with friends. Praying for that friendship and opening doors.
Also on social media I have decided to intentionally connect with friends. Yes…I have a list of friends that I am trying to talk to on a regular basis. Which means PMing them at least once a week.
Now are you lonely or in need of friendship or looking for a FB group of christ minded ladies? Today I invite you to a FB group that I contribute to; Satisfaction Through Christ Facebook Group. Your not alone 🙂
Now onto another way to make friends; Bloggers Brags Pinterest Link up week 63!
Here are this week’s
- Easy Core Exercises to Do at Home from Just Another Mom had 8 clicks!
- The following 4 posts all had 7 clicks!
- How to Make Homemade Pizza Better than Delivery by Ummi’s House
- How to Shoot in Manual Mode by making it in the mountains
- 18 Valentine’s Day Decorations by A Life in Balance
- DIY Valentine Candles by Simple Saving Savvy
Here is my featured post from last week’s party!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
We have new co-hosts for January and February. Please follow them on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.